Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Dinner

I should begin by saying that I have never cooked a turkey or any type of bird in its entirety, until yesterday. I took on the task of arranging a Christmas dinner for me and most of my siblings. I assigned myself the job of cooking a turkey...I cooked two. I was scared that they were not going to turn out but fortunatly for me they did. We ate a wonderful meal at my brother Danny's house (he was a wonderful host). We played games, (Monopoly seemed to monopolize some of the groups time) ate dessert, talked on the phone with other members of our family, and watched the kids open presents. I got to watch as my child seemed to become more and more scared of my brother's dog...the night before he said that the dog wanted to eat him for dinner. The dinner turned out great. We all went home full and tired.

No comments: