Monday, April 21, 2008

Popular!

I must admit that I love the soundtrack to Wicked thanks to my sister DeAnna. I listen to it as I take Talvyn to my parents house everyday. Little did I know that Talvyn was actually listening and making connections with the lyrics that we listen to everyday. Here is the story of how I figured it out.

Last night Talvyn looked at me and said, "I like you and I love you. Do you know why?" I said, "No." He then very seriously said, "because you are beautiful and do you know what that make you...popular." I thought that I would die with laughter. This child never ceases to amaze me with his comments and his mad vocabulary skills.

7 comments:

Di Cluff said...

Talvyn makes me laugh, especially when I found him in the ladies bathroom at church yesterday. He had his pants down around his ankles going from stall to stall because all the toilets were broke. He was too short to get up on them, hence "Three Year Old Speak" translates to broke.
Opps...did I jsut publish that on yoru blog?!?!?

Dana Williams said...

I am so glad that you were there to save him. I can't beleive that his primary teacher let him go alone to the bathroom. The kid can't wipe himself properly or reach the stalls. He also can't reach the sink, soap, towels, etc. It also scares me to think that he could have gotten lost or might have left the building. I wish that someone from primary would just come and get me or Trevor.

DeAnna said...

This is too funny! Dana, you are so popular!

Tiniel said...

whenever i see someone less fortunate than i... lol! you are sooooo popular dana. i wish you could have heard marin sing that for jr. miss, she was so cute. luv, t

Sandi said...

You have such a smart boy there. Ah Wicked, I love it!

The Sayer Family said...

Hey! I am so glad that you got on our blog and now we can see yours! Sounds like you are all doing well and may I add that you are so cute pregnant. Talvyn is growing up so fast. Kids always seem to amaze us!

Holly said...

Dana,
I should have gotten those maternity clothes to you earlier, but I just cleaned out the store room and knew I wouldn't be needing them for awhile (much to the disappointment of my in-laws:) and I remember what it's like to be pregnant and feel like you have nothing to wear. I forgot to tell you you'll want to wash them, I didn't take time to do that, sorry! I hope they help.