We are now playing the waiting game. I am scheduled for a c-section on the 27th of May, but I have already begun to dilate. I have another appointment on Thursday morning, so we will see how far I am then. The doctor told me that if I am a 3 or 4 then they will start me then. Hopefully I can make it through this week and last until next week.