Monday, July 28, 2008

Obsession

I know that many people have been obsessed by the Twilight books lately. I read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse this summer and am patiently waiting for Breaking Dawn coming out on August 2. I just read chapter one of Midnight Sun, which is Twilight from Edward's perspective. You can read it by going to Midnight Sun (go to the bottom of the page and click on the link there). I also have found trailers for the upcoming movie, Twilight, that I think that you all might want to give a look at. Trailer 1 Trailer 2. I am really not into the obsession stage, but I do enjoy a good read.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I really need to get started on the Twilight series, I keep hearing about it but can't find it anywhere. I just might have to go buy it!

Di Cluff said...

Ok Dana, I watched trailer 1 and it is just kind of movie I DON'T like. When you and Trevor go take Chuck with you because he will want to see it. I'll watch Talvyn and Daxton.

Rita Peck said...

I love the series too.

The Sayer Family said...

I am excited for this book too. I just hope I will remember everything since it has been so long since I read the other ones. Happy reading!