Monday, July 21, 2008

Talvyn is Four



Talvyn had his fourth birthday on July 17th. He had a party at his Grandpa and Grandma William's house. His Grandma made him a Herbie cake, which was really yummy. His Great Grandma Stewart and Great Grandma and Grandpa Williams were there along with his Grandparents Williams. He also had his cousins Tyler, William, and Taryn there and their mommy Aunt Tiffani. He received a game, ball, clothes, money, Indiana Jones whip, and a Batman costume. Over the weekend he got to haul hay with Grandpa, ride four-wheelers, ride motorcycles, and ride in a tractor. He had lots of fun playing in a mud pit with his cousins.


5 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Happy Birthday Talvyn! I can't believe he is four already. I remember visiting you in the hospital when he was born. Oh how time flies!

Di Cluff said...

Holy Birthday Batman! You're Four!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Talvyn! Wow, a four-year-old, I can't wait, please tell me they grow out of the Terrible Two's and Three's by that time?!

momof3greatkids said...

Hi Dana. I don't know if you remember me but ew were in the singles ward together before you and Trevor got married. I saw you on Heather's blog and couldn't resist a peak. I am on here too. peckweeklyupdate.blogspot.com Just wanted to see if you remembered me.

Rita (Hull) Peck

The Sayer Family said...

I thought I would answer your question about Elvia on your blog instead of mine. She is living in Twin Falls and asked about you when we saw her. She comes up to Boise every once in a while so I told her next time she comes up we'll all have to get together in Boise. I have her e-mail if you want it. Let me know!