Sunday, August 24, 2008

Volleyball

I am back in the gym again. After taking the past two years off from the world of coaching I am back at it. Here is a list of some of the things that have happened thus far:
-I ran 15 open gyms this summer
-I held 2 camps this summer (with help from some of my great coaching staff)
-Had try-outs on the 15th, 16th, & 18th (made cuts that day--yuk)
-Was puked on (my leg) by one of the girls running the mile
-Had many girls vomit from being out of shape
-Had a JV girl quit
-Practicing hard
-Running new offenses and defenses that I haven't ever coached before because my team is really short

For a warning I will be in my own little world for the next little while. I will try to remind myself that there is another world out there that I need to stay in contact with.

3 comments:

Tiniel said...

Good luck with volleyball season. I hope cuts went ok... Your baby is growing and so handsome. That grin is a million dollar melter! He looks like Trevor in that pictures, but yet like his mama too. Talvyn looks like he's enjoying building with his Lego's, he is so smart and will really enjoy school next year! Love ya, TINIEL

Holly said...

Good luck wih volleyball, I'll have to bring Ethan to watch one of the home games, he loves watching any sport and enjoyed watching volleyball on the Olympics.

Nicole Williams said...

Good luck with volleyball. I am glad I started blogging too. I feel like I am not so disconnected with everyone. I am finishing your nursing blanket tomorrow. Sorry it has taken so long.