Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy Life!

Thought I would give a quick update on what we are doing everyday, so that everyone understands that we are not mad at anyone or being reclusive on purpose. We really are just busy. Trevor and I get up and go to work. I leave at 7:20 and Trevor leaves at 6:35. I get home at 11:15 and Trevor gets home around six o'clock. Trevor then starts on his second job at IDLA (correcting papers and answering questions online). I leave the house at 2:40 and go to volleyball practice and arrive home around 6 o'clock at night. On game nights it is a different story we leave around 2:3ยบ and get home around 10:00. Life is crazy and I feel like we are going so much faster than we a physically able. The extra time goes to my very neglected children. My house is trashed, but oh well. We still love everyone and think of you during our split seconds of free time. I promise that we will resurface after volleyball ends. I know that everyone feels like this in their lives. When will it ever slow down to a nice moderate pace? Does it ever?

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

Good luck with it all. Sounds very busy. If anyone can do it you can.