Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween-The Justice League


Well we decided to sit at our photobooth and take a picture of our Halloween family. We made a quick attempt as the Justice League. I am Supergirl. Trevor is Green Lantern. Talvyn is Batman (he wore an actual Batman costume over his Batman pajamas). Daxtyn is Spiderman (for you nerds, yes, we do know that spiderman is actually a Marvel character and not DC--Justice League member).

Our neighbors (down the street) decorate extensively for Halloween with bonfires, torches, skeletons, witches, etc., so Trevor got up the gumption and took Talvyn there first. We then headed to our ward party. We skipped the dinner part and made it in time to socialize and let Talvyn decorate a cookie. Finally Trevor took Talvyn outside to trunk or treat. (I would like to give a special thank you to the wonderful Kaskel family who gave out our candy, so that I could stay inside with Dax.)

7 comments:

Sandi said...

So cute! Happy Halloween!

Deny, Jenn, & Marek said...

That is so awesome! I guess I'm one of those nerds that actually knows that Spiderman is not part of the Justice League. I was thinking that our family should do something like The Avengers. But way awesome! I like your idea!

Rita Peck said...

How fun. My boys would have loved to be all superheros.

The Sayer Family said...

You guys look great! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Kim A. Hodges said...

I must say, you guys are a pretty darn cute family. I hope you had fun on Halloween.

DeAnna said...

I really would have liked to see more of your supergirl costume....

Di Cluff said...

Superheroes have affiliate groups?!?!