Saturday, November 15, 2008

OH, Talvyn!

On Thursday, Talvyn had to take something for show and tell that started with the letter N. My mom was here and she sent him to school with an empty can of nuts. When I picked Talvyn up from school, his teacher laughingly said that Talvyn got out his show and tell and told the class that he brought a can of NOTHING (for the letter N). The teacher said that they asked if it was supposed to be a can of nuts , but he insisted that it was a can of n-n-Nothing.

This morning I made Malt O Meal (porridge) for breakfast. We all sat down at the table and Talvyn looked in his bowl and then at me and said, "What do you think we are... a bunch of bears or something?"

6 comments:

Holly said...

It must be a great ab workout laughing at all the funny things he says, what an imaginative little boy!

Kim A. Hodges said...

I agree with Holly. You are in for several years of laughing!

dianeb said...

He is hilarious! I sat by him in primary today. I was holding Ethan -trying to help him to be happy about being there, and Talvyn jumped right in trying to help make him happy too!

From the Life of Jen B said...

I bet there is never a dull moment with that cute, clever little boy of yours!! TOO Funny!! :)

Kristi said...

In years to come, you are going to be so happy that you documented his little sayings! I'm sure you'll still be hearing funny things from him even then! What a funny kid! I love the can of
N-Nothing! That's great!!

Rita Peck said...

He has a great sense of humor. Those are the moments to remember.