Sunday, March 8, 2009

I think I would know

The other day Trevor's parents came to visit to watch Mackay boys in the state basketball tournament. *They won, by the way! Go Miners.* They decided to take Talvyn to one of the games with them and as I got him ready to go I asked him to go use the bathroom. This was his reply (in an annoyed whinny voice): "I don't have to go. I think I would know if I needed to go and I don't need to go. I don't have anything in me."

Well, he won. He didn't have to "go," but still continued to get ready for the game. As he was heading out the door. I handed his Grandma Williams some Friend magazines and colored pencils. She asked Talvyn if that was all that he needed to take with him (assuming he needed more to keep him entertained at a basketball game). Talvyn's response, "Yeah, I am pretty creative, so that's all I need."

5 comments:

Nicole Williams said...

He cracks me up!

'T' said...

silly kid... good job miners... and go firth... snake river didn't do too bad either :)

Jandi said...

HILARIOUS! Can't wait for the things he will come up with when he is 16...

dianeb said...

What a kid! - sorry about the piano being "too loud" today!
What a day!!!

Holly said...

Oh, Talvyn...thanks for keeping us laughing!