Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Last Four Weeks

We went to Utah and visited family for spring break. We stupidly forgot our camera, so no pictures. We visited my sister and Trevor's brother and sister. We visited the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. I went shopping with my sister's and went to the coolest craft fair ever (Holy Cow Boutique). We went to IKEA, Tai Pan Trading, and Cabela's to get some fudge. The week ended with my nephew Jacob getting baptized. It was a busy week. Oh yeah, Trevor and I helped our nieces clean their bedroom (this was a huge feat).

We got home to Talvyn getting pink eye again. AHHH! Then the boys have been sick. Daxtyn has been teething and has had a fever. It seems like he is getting better. He also had his 9 month check up. He is 95% for height and 40% for weight. He is so much smaller than Talvyn ever was. It is fun to see how different they are.

This past week we have started yard work. We have mowed the lawn twice and have been weeding the garden. We planted some strawberries for FHE last night. My dad and his friend textured our garage and we started the painting process today.

We had a great Easter. We had a nice Easter dinner at my mom and dad's house and the boys got cute little Easter surprises. Talvyn has been excited telling us the story of resurrection and the rock that had to be rolled away.

I know that this doesn't do our busy life justice but oh well.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Hopefully Talvyn gets better and stays that way, Kamden was puking last week so that was fun :) We've started yardwork also, I'm excited to plant flowers...hopefully I can do a better job of keeping them alive this year!

Rita Peck said...

So jealous of your yardwork. When ever I think of it I see snow out my window.

Di said...

Fun week, it sounds like one of my trips to Utah. What did you buy at Tai Pan Trading? I don't recall if I've ever posted it but I have pictures of everything I've bought there, Love it, Love it, Love it!

The Sayer Family said...

Sounds like you have been busy. We have missed reading your blogs. I'm jealous of the shopping you go to do. It's probably a good thing I live in a town where there is only a Walmart!

Nicole Williams said...

It was so much fun having you guys here to visit! I hope you were able to get a little rest and relaxation while you were here. I am sorry your kids got sick when you got home. I hope you all are feeling well now. We love you guys!

Kristi said...

Life gets too busy huh? I've been thinking about you guys lately! We're coming home in June probably, lets try to meet up for a bit! Hope all is well for you guys!!

Kim A. Hodges said...

I feel terrible because I am just barely reading your blog! I'm glad you guys were able to have a great Spring Break - it's always nice to be able to get away from the day-to-day things we do when we are home.

ReRush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReRush said...

Hey family -

I've tracked you all down and have started to follow your blogs. (You were talking about them at the LAST family reunion and the next one is coming up...)

I've kept a personal website for over 2 years and a blog for 18 months. I know I'm not married like all you folks so I don't have cute pics of kids to put up but I do try to write about things that are more appealing to everyone. (Perhaps I should write about my own family more often)

Anyway, hope to see you guys soon.

---
Devin Williams
http://rerush.com

P.S. can someone get me Derek and Tinnel's e-mail? I would love to follow them too.