Friday, May 29, 2009

Daxtyn Turns One

THE CAKE

The carousel cake. I wasn't going to make anything special for this birthday, but my great friend Di gave me the idea. She then baked the cake and made the frosting for me. What an awesome friend!

First bite of frosting.
Yummy. He did freak out a little when he tried to grab the ice cream. It was cold and it froze his hands and mushed through his fingers so he couldn't get a mouthful...very upsetting!

THE PRESENTS


Daxtyn got a cute outfit from his Grandma and Grandpa Williams (a few days earlier). He got a carseat and waterbottles from his family. He also got a toy camera from his Grandma and Grandpa Fuhrmann.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

He is such a cutie! He has your eyes Dana, he will be a heart breaker for sure:) Happy Birthday!

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday Daxtyn! I can not get over how cute he is! That cake is just adorable.

'T' said...

Happy 1st Dax.

The Sayer Family said...

Wow! I can't believe that he is 1 already! I love the cake!

Nicole Williams said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he is 1 year old already. I love the cake! Happy Birthday!