Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Park

After the MK Nature Center we went to this little park nearby. It is specially designed for children 2-12. It was perfect. Also, I usually feel really weird at parks because I feel like I am always hovering over my children and there I fit right in. Every signal parent, besides one dad sitting in a chair, was on the equipment with there kids hovering or playing. It was a great day. Talvyn loved everything especially the slides, and Daxtyn loved the swing and the steering wheel.





3 comments:

'T' said...

It looks like some fun summer days. I'm a total park hoverer mom. xo

Heston Williams said...

Looks like a fun park! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun so far this summer!

Holly said...

You guys have been doing such fun things this summer! We love the nature center & I think we're going to use your backyard campout idea for FHE...but I'll be sleeping inside!