Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Talvyn Outbursts

Talking back to his parents after being asked to get a diaper for Daxtyn: "Why do I have to do everything around here?"

Talking about a cousin while they were playing: "Ahhh! He is treating me like a dog!"

Talking about going to visit his Aunt DeAnna: "I hate going there. All she ever does is say (he mimics this in his whinny voice) 'Hiiii, Talvyn' and I hate that!"

Talking about going to church: "I hate going to that crappy, poopy, stupid place. All they ever do is teach you bad stuff." (I am glad he doesn't know any real swear words because I am sure that those would have been used.)

And my favorite.........
While driving to Utah in the dark and in all seriousness: "Mom, Dad, I see dead people. I really really do. They are everywhere." (No, he hasn't seen the Sixth Sense and before this statement scared us too bad we asked him what they looked like. He answered that they look like white dresses with black eyes. Whew! No real dead people, I guess.) Later on the same drive he was convinced that he saw the Batman signal light up the sky too.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

TOOOOO funny!!! What a personality! You should tell him to be a bit more outgoing & imaginative!! I can only picture what his teachers hear!! He will die laughing in 20 years, reading all the witty things he used to say! What a kid!!! Love the dead people thing! I'm coming home with my kids this week---maybe we can meet for lunch or something! I'm pretty sure I still have your #. Talk to you soon girl!

ReRush said...

Maybe he does. I'm still convinced I saw some awesome things like that as a kid! haha. :p

'T' said...

that brilliant minded child is going to keep you laughing always xo T

'T' said...

Do you think you could pass Kristi my email? I'd love to invite her to my blog and maybe me hers. T

Nicole Williams said...

He is super funny. It was so fun having you guys here. We miss you already!

Holly said...

I love that comment about church! He's too funny & pretty imaginative!

DeAnna said...

Hey! Before people start thinking that he really hates coming here, you need to post what he said when you stopped for gas on the way here.

Dana Williams said...

He also said that we needed to get to Aunt DeAnna's house now. No stopping even though we needed to get gas.