Thursday, November 12, 2009

In Bad Taste

Talvyn was supposed to take something that began with the letter N for show and tell today. When I came home he said that he wanted to take Nothing because Nothing started with the letter N. (Why does he have to be one of those too cool kids?) When we got to the school Talvyn ran in and told his teacher I brought two things for show and tell (my puzzlement begins). I brought Nothing and I have a joke for you (not another stupid knock, knock joke)...

"what do you wipe, what do you pick, and what do you pinch?"


A Nose


Ooooh. I think that was in bad taste and not a riddle (joke) I have ever told.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Dana, he is so stinkin' smart (and cute!) I wish I could be one of his teachers for a day just so I could be a first hand witness of his brilliant, fun mind.

Nicole Williams said...

He is too funny! You have to admit, "Nothing" does begin with the letter "N". We miss you guys! By the way, we never heard anything back from Meridian. Oh well, we will just keep looking.

Rita Peck said...

That is really quite ingenius. I bet he keeps his teacher on his feet

Dina said...

Oh that kid makes me laugh... I went to school the other day to pick up Drew and saw a turkey on the wall that he had made with feathers listing what he was thankful for and his was easy to pick out. He was thankful for Talvyn. :D