Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

 I love that my boys like their sleep.  We all woke up in the same bed around 8:30, got up and went to see what was under the tree.  We always start with the stockings.

 Daxtyn really wanted to play and not take pictures.  I thought that I wasn't going to be in this picture, but here I am sporting my new red heels and pajamas.
 Talvyn showing off his haul.
 Trevor and my Christmas gifts.
The boys playing on their new energy sucker.  Hopefully this will save the furniture and beds.  After the gifts and clean up we ate cinnamon rolls and drank orange juice.  We then got dressed and went to Grandma and Grandpa Fuhrmann's house for a Christmas feast.  We ate food and candy, worked on a puzzle, watched sports, and played.  It was a fun day.

No comments: