Thursday, January 13, 2011

Were you mad at me?

I didn't have to go to work until 12:00 on Wednesday because of our weird finals schedule at school.  I was hoping for a little sleep in time, but Trevor woke me up at 6:30 to get his lunch packed, give him his vitamins and make his meager breakfast.  I must have seemed a little upset because he kept apologizing for getting me up.  To which I am sure in my half sleep haze came out as a little like grunts and moans instead of NO, I am not mad at you.  Well I packed his lunch grabbing the leftover tupper wear in the fridge that was packed the night before for his lunch, added some other munchies and sent him on his way.  When he got home he again apologized for waking me up and asked if I was mad at him for it.  I told him that I really wasn't.  And then he told me about how I had packed him a bunch of lemon juice covered cut up apples for lunch, veggies, cheese and crackers.  I had accidentally grabbed the wrong tupper wear.  Needless to say he got a really healthy lunch and was really hungry by the time he got home...

No comments: