Sunday, July 1, 2012

Father's Day 2012


We love our Daddy.  This year I had the boys fill out some surveys for Trevor.  They went like this ...

Talvyn's
My Dad is 38 years old.
My dad is really strong, he could lift a tiny mom!
My dad's favorite color is gray.
My dad's favorite food is Oreos.
My dad always says "eat bananas you."
My dad is the best at reading.
My dad's job is teaching Spanish.
My dad laughs when I tell jokes.
If my dad had time, he would love to play video games.
My dad and I like to play video games.
My dad really loves me!
I LOVE my dad because he is the nerdiest nerd of us all.

Daxtyn's
My Dad is 32 years old.
My dad is really strong, he could lift a fly on his finger.
My dad's favorite food is Chinese.
My dad always says "clean up."
My dad is the best at eating.
My dad's job is  teaching.
My dad laughs when I make funny faces.
If my dad had time, he would love to kiss me.
My dad and I like to eat bananas.
My dad really loves video games.
I LOVE my dad because he likes me so much and loves me.

I married well.  Trevor is a hard worker even if Daxtyn thinks that he doesn't work (because he doesn't have a shop like grandpa).  He is caring and kind and he 'loves their Mother.'



No comments: